CREATIVE EUROPE: MAIN CULTURAL PROGRAMME
The call for projects
The call for projects is open to any country member of the European Union, and to some other non-member:
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Under certain conditions, some countries member of the EEA (European Economic Area) or of the ENP (European Neighbourhood Policy) can join an applicant team, with an equal status as European Union countries.
The call for projects topics:
- Arts and culture (31% of the selected projects)
- Audiovisual (56%)
- Cross-sectoral (arts + culture + audiovisual, 13%)
Two types of application :
– SMALLER SCALE PROJECT: a project leader + 2 European partners = 3 different nationalities. Funding: maximum 60% of the applicant budget.
– LARGER SCALE PROJECT: a project leader + minimum 5 European partners = 6 different nationalities. Funding: maximum 50% of the applicant budget.
Who can apply ?
– Any active professional in the culture and creative fields
– With a legal presence in the countries listed above (that is to say with a number of activity or national registration)
Required elements to apply
– The application form
– The « 40 000 » signs aimed to explain the coherence of the project (partnership, public, philosophy etc.)
– The estimated budget including the 60% or the 50% of the European funding + the 40% or the 50% to find elsewhere.
– The project global schedule + The global communication plan